Re: RGB to SVideo vs KAT5

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: RGB to SVideo vs KAT5
  • From: "andy_powell_is" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 15:46:01 -0000

Misalignment of phase buffers can decrease system efficiency, which
is particularly important when traveling in areas containing heavy
interference. hence as Tim says RGB and SVideo timing issues

Andy

[Somebody shoot me now]

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Timothy Morris" <timothy.morris@i...>
wrote:
> That maybe the case, but when was the last time you re-aligned your
warp
> coils, or your di-lithium matrix for that matter.
>
> Both of these are known to affect RGB and SVideo timing.
>
> Tim

retort had
to be