RE: Radiator efficiency...

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Radiator efficiency...
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 10:40:58 +0000

Hmm... I think I'll ask the suppliers if there's any add-on I can get to
heat the air in the spa...

As for the bathroom temerature, well I've closed both loft hatches, which I
had left open for several days as I've been doing some work up in the roof,
- that has made an immediate and noticeable difference, and SWMBO is happy
(er) again now... :-)

Paul G.

email.