Re: IPAQ and Mp3

WiFi is the 802.11b standard for wireless LANs (ok, someone point out
that thats not quite correct..... ;))

Do you currently have a wireless network card attached to your iPAQ? Or
do you have any other way of connecting it to either your LAN in your
house/ office, or to the internet while using it in "Walkman"
mode?

Basically, if you have a PC Card sleeve, with a wireless LAN card in it,
and either a wireless Access Point connected to your hub, or a card in
your server using peer-peer wireless, then you just need to tell the
iPAQ  to play MP3s from <path to music files on server>

I don't have wireless for my iPAQ, so can't confirm the exact details of
wether it uses UNC paths or some sort of drive mapping, and also if
there are any specific rules about folder nesting levels on the server
end (eg within My Documents on the iPAQ, you can only create another one
level of folders)

HTH

Doogie