Multitainer (again, sigh)

I emailed the sales department for those refurbished Multitainers with
these
questions:

Can you tell me if it is the Champagne couloured or the Black version?
Also,
the delivery states £19.99 by courrier. Would it be possible to use a less
expensive delivery method, something like Parcel2go's service? And finally,
can you tell me how many you have in stock?

and got back this reply:

The multitainers that we have in stock are black. We have a contract and
insurance cover with ANC. If you would like to organise your own courier
for
collection that is OK. We have over 100 in stock at the moment, but if they
are sold out by the time that you come to place an order, then if you call
few days later we should have more in recieve these in on a regular basis.

HTH

Q.

--
Very funny Scotty. Now beam down my clothes!