Re: Cd changers

> What I am after is building a pc based one for feeding the dvd drive
with
disks and
> storing them again.
>
> Does anyone on the list have experience of robotics?

I played around with servos from radio controlled cars using BASIC about 18
months ago.  They're dead easy to program - tell it the servo number, and
what position to move to, and it does.  If you build a device which will
move the discs from a stack and put them in a tray, it's just a case of
sorting the timing.  I suppose you'd need some sort of carousel controlled
by one servo, and an arm to pick from the upright location and place on the
tray.  More of an engineering problem than a software problem IMO.

Andy
--
PC-Based Multimedia System
http://www.andylaurence.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/pcbmms