From: Jason Lee
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2002 10:00 AM
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Multitainer

>from
response to a question on pci cards...

The AIW has moulded leads which i fed through 3 no. 20mm holes cut with a
hole saw and finished with rubber gromits.........then I was happy !!

So it seems that it is as expected from looking at shots, that there are no
blanking plates for pci cards. Just means a little DIY to get ins/outs out
of the box so to speak..

I'm planning the exact same thing.

A Tivo Killer or 3! (Already have 3 wintv cards lined up)