RE: Re: Newbie about to run Cat5

> > For stud walls they also do drylining backboxes, 45mm deep:
singles
> > =A30.88 ea, + vat (code MT MDLB5) & doubles for =A31.85 ea, +
vat (code
> > MT MDLB4).
>=20
> Screwfix only do the normal (35mm) drylining boxes :(

I haven't got any drylining boxes in my house (well okay, there is _one_,
but that's an anomaly!)
All my back boxes are normal metal ones of various depths.
Where the wall is a stud partition, I just made sure there was a wooden
cross member in the right place to affix the box to.
In some places, this meand I end up with about 70-80(?) mm deep cavaties,
s=
I use those 100(?)mm screws you can get.
It's a pain in the arse to locate the back box holes though I can tell you
:-)

Tony

Visit our Internet site at http://www.rbsmarkets.com