From: Mark Harrison [mailto:Mark.Harrison@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 13 March 2002 16:02
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] BabyCam

Haha, there's the clever part!

One of the things "under development" is an _IM_ client to do
Windows
automation.

By sending an IM to "my house" with a pre-defined syntax and
password, I
can make it automate things ;-)

Idea by Paul Gordon, implementation by Mrs H. just as soon as she starts
maternity leave ;-)

Mark Harrison
Head of Systems, eKingfisher

****
Kingfisher plc
Registered Office: North West House, 119 Marylebone Road, London NW1 5PX
Registered in England, Number 1664812

This e-mail is only intended for the person(s) to whom it is addressed
and
may contain confidential information.  Unless stated to the contrary,
any
opinions or comments are personal to the writer and do not represent the
official view of the company.  If you have received this e-mail in
error,
please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this
message
>from
disclose its contents to any other person.  Thank you for your
co-operation.
****