RE: Re: Remote Control Lighting TCL Solution

My solution - (not yet fully wired up) is to use an IR X10 controller to
control my X10 dimmers from the Pronto. The pronto will send one command to
set the scene and the controller will issue loads of preset dims.

I've only got one dimmer wired up so my HA is very embryonic. But I already
have plans that require all other lights to be X10-able !!!

For the price of some of those IR lighting modules you can do a more
flexible
X10 system.

Keith

<ben.mccormack@o...> wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > They do not have a similar product that I can use, apart from the
> > expensive stuff
> >
> > ben

solution?