RE: Re: AD10's - Whats the biggest load you're switching?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: AD10's - Whats the biggest load you're switching?
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <lists.diyha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 15:44:56 -0000

Remove the metal disc on the large round plastic assembly where the cable enters.

Inside it will be a thermostat. About 1 inch square with an adjustment dial in the top. They have a long rod which pokes down into the tank. It could be that either the thermostat is faulty or it is just set way too high.

The strap on thermostats are for controlling boilers and probably cant handle enough current without a relay.

Keith