Re: Motion Software

Yes, try VisionGS. Can't remember the addy, but I'm sure tucows.com will
have it. It's free for personal use. It streams live video and does stills.
There is motion detecion stuff in there, but I've never used it (I have
four cams on hub that cycles thru them - the mition detection went ape :)

HTH
Lee.