OT : Orange Wildfire Answerphone

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: OT : Orange Wildfire Answerphone
  • From: "marty55_99" <m1234@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 13:48:39 -0000

Has anyone got an Orange Mobile with Wildfire?

If so try saying to her "do me a favour" and listen to her
reply!!
After "do me a favour" try "what are my options", you
can get her to
make Cow noises & talk about being depressed!!! great fun.

For those who don't have wildfire & wonder what the hell this is
about then here is the explanation.
Wildfire is oranges new'ish voice recognition answer phone. You can
ask her to play your messages, take notes of phone numbers, phone
people etc.

Sorry if this is OT but I have just found it out and had to tell
someone, SAD!!

Cheers

Martin