From: BUTLER, Tony, FM [mailto:tony.butler@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 12 March 2002 12:59
To: 'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] ukha_ list

Pedro,

I have been 'following' the downward spiral of the thread you mention over
the past few days.
Whilst it is clear that Gerard and Phil get each other's backs up, I think
kicking Gerard off the list seems a bit harsh.

Maybe he does think he is always right - or maybe he just phrases things in
a way that suggests this.
I don't know if he knows what he's talking about.
I don't know if Phil knows what he's talking about.
I do know that this mud slinging achieves nothing useful and should have
a) been declared OT a long time ago and
b) been taken OFF LIST if the need was there to continue the argument.

If there was any throwing off, it shold be BOTH of them for being so way
way
way OT.

But really, neither one should IMO.

Just because you/i/we don't agree with someone's opinion (whether it is
stated as 'opinion' or 'this _is_ right because it's my view' doesn't seem
grounds for removal.

Just IMO of course.

I do appreciate what you're saying though - GUYS GIVE IT A REST
PLEASE!!!!!!

Tony

peoples

Visit our Internet site at http://www.rbsmarkets.com