ukha_ list

Hi Mark

I am writing to you as (I think) you are the moderator of ukha_d.  Could
you
either kick Gerard McGovern off the list or give him a caution as his
behaviour is now getting out of hand.  I appreciate people have differences
but they shouldn't be voicing them in public.  Phil is also getting a bit
out of hand but all things considered I don't think Gerard has the right
attitude for a discussion.  Points I have spotted are he says things as if
his word is the "defacto standard" and that just gets peoples
backs up,
especially when they know what they are talking about (as is Phils case).

I really think they either need to take it off list or stop completely as
it
makes reading the list unpleasant. If I were a newbie and had recently
joined the list, I would be afraid to ask a question thinking I may get
flamed for asking something this chap doesn't agree with.

These are just my thoughts so feel free to ignore them.

I hope you are the moderator or else I have just made a big tit out of
myself.

Thanks
Pedro de Oliveira