Cue cats

Hi all

I have just won an auction for 10 cue cat scanners - I only want 5.  The
chap who auctioned them off also has another 11.  Would people here be
interested in buying some of these? I know some people got discouraged from
buying the serial scanners due to the cue cats being mentioned.  If I could
get some indication of interest by Tuesday midday I could organize with
this
chap to either buy all 21 or just my 10.

To indicate price: for 10 I am paying 11.67 dollars without shipping.  He
said 16 dollars for the other 11 including shipping if in the USA but
obviously I am not.

Hope this is useful to someone
Pedro