Sent: Monday, March 11, 2002 11:35 AM
Subject: [ukha_d] Cat5e cable in walls

Has anyone got any advice on the placement of them or the number to fit.  Ive seen people mention that they ran four cables and had already run out but at the moment ill only be using it to network the pc downstairs to the server upstairs which is running homeseer.  I cant really think of any other uses when Im using dect phones (so no cable for phone) and x-10 for the lights.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor