RE: Anyone like a wireless 802.11b setup? - how?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Anyone like a wireless 802.11b setup? - how?
  • From: "Dr John Tankard" <john@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 11:53:41 -0000

Sorry you missed it !

However I have had several emails from people who did not get in quick
enough, if there is enough interest I will repeat it and if my mother in
law agrees to wrap them ;-)

Get on habuy, I will wait a couple of days and post message, if there
are enough takers to get a good price I will do it, I am fairy confident
that the existing suppliers will keep the current prices (details will
be posted on habuy).

But if it there are enough takers, This is the last time I am doing a
wireless bulk buy it takes up so much time.

John