RE: Just thinking... GPRS, 3G

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Just thinking... GPRS, 3G
  • From: "Nikola Kasic" <nikola@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 17:49:20 -0000

I think that there are people that are more sensitive to that radiation and it effects them. Like there are people sensitive to polen, and we don't cut all the trees. It will be similar with mobiles. If that's very small minority, they will have to find the way to take care about themselves. If it's majority, mobile industry will have to change themselves. In the meantime, until they find all the facts, we should be reasonably cautious.
(If anybody is interested what I think)

I have my mobile on my belt daily, for the last few years, and my kidneys still work. However, doesn't mean that everyone's would.
Still, I don't sleep with mobile.

Nik