Re: Network connected/synched Wall Clock

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Network connected/synched Wall Clock
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 00:48:38 +0000

There are various wall-clocks available of the "Sync to the MSF Atomic
clock
at Rugby" Variety, including both traditional analogue clocks, and
modern
looking digital clocks. typically not costing more than about £20 a pop
(max).

Why not go for one of these? - these set themselves as well, just put the
batteries in and away they go. they also change the hour automatically as
well as BST begins & ends...

Paul G.