RE: Bleeding SCART! (Was Which AV AMp?)

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Bleeding SCART! (Was Which AV AMp?)
  • From: "Eric de Oude" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 21:07:32 -0000

Thanks
Order going in now!

-----Original Message-----
From: Kenneth Watt [mailto:kennwatt@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 07 March 2002 19:31
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Bleeding SCART! (Was Which AV AMp?)

Option 2 is kind off how I do it.

I actually take an RGB out from TiVo, split it in an AV Buffer (same
site) feed one to a KAT5 that goes the bedroom and one into the RGB to
S-VHS converter with very good results. To be honest unless you are
being very picky indeed the picture on the bedroom set is as good as
directly connected to TiVo.

The other one goes into my amp and this in turn feeds the projector and
it is far, far superior than any other method I've tried.

HTH

K.

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx