RE: New Advert List Proposed....

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: New Advert List Proposed....
  • From: "Timothy Morris" <timothy.morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 17:02:40 -0000

Keith,

You forget…..

The usenet is run by small minded nerds (ok, so by definition we’re a bit geeky, but there’s a big difference between a geek and a nerd), who were obviously bullied at school, and have developed Napoleon complexes by running a rapidly declining form of information exchange. It’s blindingly obvious that none of them are successful in “real life”, and running the usenet boosts their feeling of self importance.

What is even worse is the self appointed ‘net police who tend to frequent every newsgroup.

Tim