RE: New Advert List Proposed....

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: New Advert List Proposed....
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 15:40:58 -0000

Would I ever even consider shooting you ;-)

I think I get the drift now, but surely we could all just use HA Buy for
that kinda stuff which is already in place and works well enough.
Personally I don't have a problem with the odd for sale message in here;
particularly when it's group members what I would object to is spam or
someone ripping the arse out of it. I consider a monthly special from
retailers once a month from each perfectly acceptable if it is HA
technology related and I don't consider, "anyone want xx for =A3 xx
before
I stick it on Ebay" out of order either so long as we don't get
multiple
mails all saying the same thing, a discussion about it is good though as
usually we all learn something by the conversation, even though some do
moan about OT chat.

Just IMO as usual of course.

K.