RE: Re: Powermax alarms - Still ok?

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Powermax alarms - Still ok?
  • From: "Stainton-James, Mark (London)" <stainmar@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 11:01:50 -0000

Title: Message

If you have say, X10 P1 sent on when the system is armed, does it send off when disarmed regardless of the pulse/toggle setting?

no you would send say P2-ON for disarm

I don't think that is the case.  Mine is not set to toggle (30s)  and I get C4 ON set for arming then C4 OFF for disarming. The code 4 is set to trigger on arming. This all seems to work very well and the resultant of C4 ON is an SMS message providing confirmation, and the house goes into 'away mode'.  On C4 OFF if it is 'night time' lights are turned on and house reverts to 'home mode'

Like the idea of the bell push