RE: Pronto - programming option required

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Pronto - programming option required
  • From: "Timothy Morris" <timothy.morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 09:41:50 -0000

Yes,

In the pronto folder on the pc make a backup copy of gallery.ccf (In
case you bugger it up). Open this file and edit to your heart's content.

The best way to set up a configuration is to learn/edit all your base
panels, and then hide them. Now you can set up pretty graphics on the
front end, and alias to the learned buttons on the hidden panels. Don't
worry about memory - you've got bucket loads, especially if you run the
ccf through the icon compression utility on remotecentral

Tim.