RE: OT: (ish) Web publishing question

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT: (ish) Web publishing question
  • From: Stuart Poulton <swp@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 23:36:06 +0000 (GMT)

Ok, well theres some good news and some bad news then,

1) You can do this, there are several software solutions
2) It's all on Linux at the moment
3) I've not used any of this so can vouch for it, however it is something
I'm investigating with work, so more news when I get it, plus I've got
access to the resources to test it, BUT I've not got the time.

Stuart