OT (ish) ISDN Service Providers

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: OT (ish) ISDN Service Providers
  • From: "paul_watkin" <paul_watkin@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 23:30:25 -0000

I have BT Business Highway at home courtesy of my employer, due to
the way the access to the work network is configured there is no way
to use bonding for 128K, therefore I am going to use the other
channel for personal use until somebody drags the supposed broadband
revolution to my doorstep.

Now to my question:- Can anyone suggest a service provider who offers
unmetered ISDN access, don't need 24/7 necessarily if there are more
cost effective packages available.

The key is I don't want call charges for my internet access hitting
the bill my boss sees each month.

Apart from setup time would I see any benfit using the ISDN line to
connect to somebody like Freeserve's 14 quid package?

Regards

Paul