RE: Home Network for the boss! - Summary

Mark

I can only comment on the eclipse service and the modem....

The service I have had from eclipse has been superb, connected within 2
weeks, as promised, and no disconnections or problems with my connection.
(and static IP too).

And as you may have seen they are brining the price down on wires only from
April to =A327 per month.

I have the green frog that everyone seems to loathe, and have this
connecte=
to my Win2k workstation, it has been up 24/7, and I have not needed to
reboot the server, nor had the connection drop.... (perhaps I'm lucky!!)

Overall I would recommend the service from Eclipse, and using the combined
hardware from Vigor and Alcatel, seems to offer good value for money (The
vigor is on my list of purchases).
(bearing in mind the Vigor has a built in firewall too, which seems to have
been missed out of the discussions on routers vs the vigor.) meaning it
protects your bosses whole lan without needed a server running :-)

HTH

Daniel