RE: 1mbps service announced by ntl

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: 1mbps service announced by ntl
  • From: "Timothy Morris" <timothy.morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 19:06:57 -0000

Looks like “Broadband Britain” is finally on the way, though I’d argue that this is the “Ferrari” with 2Mb ADSL already available, albeit at a price.

Let’s hope that in addition to the recent BT price cuts we also see increases in bandwidth across the board. One interesting thing I read on ADSLguide last week, is that because take up of ADSL has been so low, none of the exchanges currently operating have contention ratios in place.

Tim.