Re: IR/RS232 controlled scart switcher?

> I heard recently mentions a scart switcher which could switch about 4
scart
> inputs to one scart output, which was controllerble by either infrared
or
> rs232 connection.
>
> Does naybody have a link info or priceing etc, about something like
this?

I bought something similar from Maplin on Sunday.  Nice piece of kit.  It
takes 4 inputs of stereo composite audio and either S-video or composite
video.  It also has two SCART inputs.  The output is in the form of stereo
composite audio and either composite video or S-video depending on the
input.  It was £40 and has an IR remote.  I'll find a link ....
http://www.maplin.co.uk/products/details.php?cartid=0203051548091448441&modu
leno=29783&manufacturer=&modulecode=  or
http://makeashorterlink.com/?I2D323E7

HTH,
Andy
--