RE: Configuring VPN access

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Configuring VPN access
  • From: "Ian Lowe" <ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 16:54:00 -0000

It's been a while, but....

Without a  WINS Server on the wire, you can't browse over an
MS VPN connection like that.

If you cannot ping, I suspect the route has not been made.

you need to add an IP route, so you say
ROUTE ADD (yourip) MASK 255.255.255.255 (vpntunnelip)

do an ipconfig /all once the connection is up, and post the result.

Ian.