RE: Home Network for the boss!

I agree that this is a good solution, having installed two of them recently
and sorted out a VPN between them with bugger all hassle.
In fact - I got a VPN from 2200-2200 working _and_ a VPN from an XP machine
on a cable modem network to a 2200 working - unusually easy to do!

The only thing with the 2200USB is that you have to buy the frog or some
other such ADSL modem to plug into it, so initial costs may be relatively
high.
The advantage is you are not breaking any T&C about what can/cannot be
connected to the ADSL line, as it is the ISP supplied frog (unless you go
for wires only of course).

If nothing else, from the hassle-free point of view, I would still
recommend
this route.  I have had enough problems in the past supporting PC systems
that I am loathe to use software solutions where a decent dedicated
hardware
solution will work better.
Plus, you don't have to rely on a server pc or whatever being switched on
all the time to do your DHCP etc for you.  Not necessarily a problem as you
may have a server on all the time, but one less thing to go wrong!

This is just IMHO of course,

Tony