From: Timothy Morris [mailto:timothy.morris@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2002 10:54 AM
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxxSubject: RE: [ukha_d] Pronto command help

-----Original Message-----
From: Baker, R Keith [mailto:keith.r.baker@xxxxxxx]
Sent:
04 March 2002 10:36
To: 'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Pronto command help

I have been pressing the original remote button once rather than

holding it down as I noticed the Pronto does record the multiple commands.

I dont really want a single press on the pronto to send a stream of commands!

Does the pronto attempt to figure out that a command it has learned consists of

multiple occurences and it will isolate the single command when it has

finished learning? (it didn't seem to do this to me)

Yes it does, provided you hold the button down until the Pronto beeps. Some commands have a different first command, followed by a repeating string. Pronto will detect this, and code the IR accordingly.

Rather than learning each command (tedious or wot!) do the manufacturers or

anyone have the actual command sequence to use?

If you mean can you download ccfs with the IR already recorded, then yes www.remotecentral.com.

Tim.