RE: Pronto command help

I have been pressing the original remote button once rather than
holding it down as I noticed the Pronto does record the multiple commands.
I dont really want a single press on the pronto to send a stream of
commands!

Does the pronto attempt to figure out that a command it has learned
consists of
multiple occurences and it will isolate the single command when it has
finished learning? (it didn't seem to do this to me)

Rather than learning each command (tedious or wot!) do the manufacturers or
anyone have the actual command sequence to use?

cheers

Keith