Re: IR Extender

Thanks Paul, linked worked ok.
Has anyone bought this unit ? Does it come with the IR receiver?

Ian, have you made up Nigal Orr's circuit? Is the Temic TSOP 1838
available?
seems a bit vague on the website.

Alan's mirror recomedation is not a bad idea - I could see the satus of the
LED's aswell.

Thanks guys,

Mark

> Also look at http://www.keene.co.uk/pages/cat/18rem/181-remext.html
if you
> don't want to roll your own kit, - only £35 for a complete system...
>
> Paul G.
>

> >From: "Ian B" <Ian@xxxxxxx>
> >To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
> >Subject: RE: [ukha_d] IR Extender
> >Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 08:25:09 -0000
> >
> >Look at http://www.geocities.com/nigelorr/ir_extend.html
> >
> >I can do you a PCB if you don't fancy the vero board work. This is
simple
> >circuit and should work well assuming 38KHz for the remote
frequency.

> >Ian

that it
was
> >replacing.
> >   I was thinking of putting behind the TV out of the way but then
have
the
> >problem of how to control it. Does anyone know of a simple IR
extender
that