Re[2]: IR543 Weirdness

AS> Sometimes my IR543 won't respond to on or off infrared commands, yet
AS> device code and bright/dim commands always work, (it's not an X10
AS> problem because the on/off buttons on the ir543 always work).

AS> Anybody else had this?

Yes, I've currently got the same problem here - also the dim and
bright commands stop auto-repeating.  When it happens here, the LED
on the IR543 (in my case the all house code version), doesn't flash in
response to the commands from the Pronto.

I've sometimes had some success in getting it to work again by power
cycling the IR543, but that doesn't seem to have worked this time :-(

--
Best regards,
Rob                            mailto:rob@xxxxxxx