RE: Re: newbie

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: newbie
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <lists.diyha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 12:25:55 -0000

Hi Frank,

The switcher is progressing slowly but surely. Just wish I had more time to devote to it. An added incentive to get the switcher finished is that I have had to rearrange my lounge to accomodate a new sofa arriving in a few weeks time. This means that all the AV kit is no longer located in the same place as the main TV so I have to use KAT5 to send it to the TV at the other side of the room.

Unfortunately to avoid incuring the wrath of SWMBO, I have had to build some new shelves and arrange for double glazing. Actually, the shelving is a bit of a result on the WAF front. Sharon asked if we could have a PC in the lounge!.

We are also going to Orlando next year for our 10th Anniversary and I am dead chuffed that I have persuaded Sharon to go a week later than we were originally planning so that we will be there when the Home Automation show is on :-)

This means I HAVE to get the KAT5 switcher finished otherwise I will never be able to afford a new PC or a TiVo :-)

Keith