RE: Comfort - X10 vs relays

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Comfort - X10 vs relays
  • From: "Roger" <roger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 17:31:54 -0000

If you are starting from scratch, you could consider using one of the HA
controllers with outputs to control some relays (Crydom make modules and
DIN
rail mounting ones http://www.crydom.com/ssr - Farnell
used to sell some of
these types - formally known as Opto-24) - if you use a controller like
Ocelot the total cost is similar, but you get the controller functionality

Roger Shingler