RE: Re: ISDN PABX questions...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: ISDN PABX questions...
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <lists.diyha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 21:21:38 -0000

There can be problems moving numbers if they are on different parts of the exchange.

I used to have two analogue lines before my Home Highway upgrade, I had to loose one of my numbers and get a new one for the second analogue line on HH.

Of course, if you already have 2 lines on HH they must be in the same part of the exchange. Wether the full blown ISDN cards are in the same place as the HH capable line cards is another matter. you might be able to take all your numbers, worse case.... you might not be able to take any, but that is guesswork based on my experience with HH upgrade.

Keith