Re: Related Subject.... RE: Re: Barcode Scanner Purchase

On Thursday 28 February 2002 13:53 pm, Stuart Poulton wrote:
> Hi
>
> Count me in on the development side of things, I'm happy to provide
> webspace and if needed discussion forum etc as I've done in the past
> with the Fujis, mp3 etc.
>
> I presume we're looking at developing for windows ? If so I'd like to
> investigate using these under linux.

I'll be looking to develop for Linux, but I think the main area we will be
collaborating in will be the database, to make sure that all you need is
the
SQL to create the DB with whichever DBMS you choose to use.

I would offer to host the server/mailing list for this, but I'm changing
ADSL
providers some time soon, so I'm happy for you to go for it Stuart.

--

Stuart Grimshaw <stuart@xxxxxxx>
Chief Operations Officer