Re: Pronto - got mine - help

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Pronto - got mine - help
  • From: "jakl2001uk" <jakl2001uk@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 08:40:19 -0000

yes, i have found this too. u are right tho, if you make the buttons
bigger, it becomes less of a problem, not ideal tho, cos you begin to
run out of room on the screen if the buttons are too big! also you
have to avoid putting buttons too close together otherwise you end up
activating the wrong one/more than one...

I have found that the remote responds a LOT better if you use a pen,
i have made myself a blunt plastic pen for the job.

yes, the IR signal bounces around very effectively, you can almost
point the remote in any direction for it to work..

james

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Baker, R Keith" <keith.r.baker@r...>