RE: [OT-ish] ISDN - newly installed, but incompatible with my system!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [OT-ish] ISDN - newly installed, but incompatible with my system!
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 23:32:39 +0100

IIRC Stuart no it doesn't run under W2K Server as does, well, not a lot
else after I tried it a few weeks ago!

It does work with a TA in it just fine though so the chances of BT
giving you it for free are zero. You can pick up a cheap ISDN TA for
under twenty quid so it's no great problem.

HTH

K.

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/