[OTish]IP routing issues/Accessing all your HA kit from a single external port

Got this up and running last night in under a minute - impressed the socks
off work colleagues today!
And now a wee problem:
My router allows me to redirect ports to specific machines on the network -
so for example I set up a redirect for port 80 to
my music server on 192.168.x.x.
Great, but there are two issues:  I can only redirect the port to the same
port on the destination machine.  With my old router I could reirect to a
different port on a different machine, so if the device I want to access
_must_ use port 80 (already in use by a web server) then I can come in on
port 81 and have the router redirect to port 80 on the target device, so
everything is hunky dorey.

The second issue is that where I am currently working, net access is locked
down quite heavily, so pretty much the only port that is open is port 80 -
which means I can't do what I was doing above because I cannot get out of
here on port 81 for my router to redirect elsewhere.

So, what I want to be able to do is come in on port 80 to the router, which
redirects to port 80 on an internal pc which will then redirect to the
required port on the required internal device.
The way to identify the sub devices would presumably be either by addresses
of  abc.com/device or device.abc.com.
What I need is some magic software that can do this for me.
Any ideas peeps?

(And it is only OT_ish_ because I want to access any HA devices I may have
on the network as well as general PC access!)

cheers,

Tony

      Visit our Internet site at http://www.rbsmarkets.com