From: "Stuart Booth" <lists@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 1:18 PM
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Weather Station Bargain

On 18 Jun 02, at 8:47, Kenneth Watt wrote:

> I know some of you were looking for a weather station that had a fair<= BR> > bit of functionality and data logging capabilities, well I was looking=
> for a 1-wire job but came across a pukka Oregon Scientific one in the = UK
> for =A3148.94 excl. VAT, which is about half-price while I was looking= .

What a great site! Lots of cool gadgets in there. I feel the CC
flexing in my wallet as I type...

Out of curiosity, what do you guys do with all this information you
can log?

I admit to a fascination with it all myself, but I'm not entirely sure
what my ultimate goal here is!

Stuart

For more information: http://www= .automatedhome.co.uk