RE: Cheap ish TIVO

Too late!
BTW, looking for the obligatory Tivo yahoo group, there are loads - TiVo UK=
and UKHA TiVo being the two that immediately spring to mind.
I presume the latter of the two is the 'best' one to go for, (same old face= s
I suspect!) but is there any use in joining the others?
I will undoubtedly be looking to hack the thing as much as possible once I've got it up and running (once it arrive and SWMBO calms down of course)!=

cheers,

Tony.

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/te= rms/

________________________________________________________________________ This email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs SkyScan