Repost from rabbit about RCM3000 & 3100

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Repost from rabbit about RCM3000 & 3100
  • From: "John Tankard" <john@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 07:06:32 +0100

Re-post from Rabbit

Rabbit Semiconductor is excited to announce the release of its new
RCM3000 and RCM3100 RabbitCore Microprocessor Core Modules, our most
powerful and feature-packed microprocessor core modules to date. Powered
by the new Rabbit 3000 microprocessor, these ready-made platforms are
the ideal solutions for designers who want to rapidly develop and
implement embedded systems, with or without integrated Ethernet
connectivity.

Priced from $27 (qty. 1000), both the Ethernet-enabled RCM3000 and
non-Ethernet RCM3100 operate at 3.3 V (with 5 V-tolerant I/O) and
feature 6 serial ports, up to 512K each of Flash and SRAM, up to 54
digital I/O, battery-backable real-time clock, glueless memory and I/O
interfacing, low power "sleepy" mode, quadrature encoder inputs, PWM
outputs, and pulse capture and measurement capabilities. Built-in
low-EMI features, including a clock spectrum spreader, help designers
eliminate the kind of emissions-related problems that frequently derail
tight development schedules.