RE: Windows network advice required (plus Tim decides to install some CAT5!)

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Windows network advice required (plus Tim decides to install some CAT5!)
  • From: "Timothy Morris" <timothy.morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 19:10:34 +0100

Thanks Mark,

The only problem I can forsee. Is said sulky 14 year-old who likes to download huge files from the Internet – I just got a message from the desktop he uses that it only had 80 meg of free diskspace. I logged on to find that he had a 3 gig folder on his desktop which was full of stuff from Grokster – a program which I had explicitly forbidden him from installing. Needless to say I have now removed “Power User” priveledges >from

Tim.