RE: [OT] AAARRRRGGGGHHH I HATE SPORT :-(((

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [OT] AAARRRRGGGGHHH I HATE SPORT :-(((
  • From: "Nikola Kasic" <nikola@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 17:01:32 +0100

Keith,
Maybe this helps:

in-movies
Join Now
How it works
Step 1
Create a list of DVDs you want - we have over 2,500 titles to choose from.
Step 2
Your DVDs arrive at your home by 1st class post. Keep each DVD as long as you want
Step 3
. Have up to 5 DVDs out at a time. There are no limits in a month & there are NO late fees
Step 4
Return each DVD in the envelope we provide and we will send out your next available choice.
Try it for only £5!
Latest Releases

What We Offer
  • NEW SERVICE - 'DVD LITE'. TRY US FOR ONLY £5
  • Bronze Service - only £15 per month and money back if not completely satisfied after the first month
  • Have up to 1, 2, 3 or 5 films out at any one time - no late fees, all P & P included (except DVD Lite), unlimited rental
  • Choose either the Gold Service (5 films out at any one time for £25 per month), Silver Service (3 films / £20 per month), or Bronze Service (2 films / £15 per month). Or for those who don't watch many films try the DVD Lite option £7.50 per month - only 1 film out at a time and you pay the return postage. Try it for only £5 for the first month
  • Cancel at any time - NO MINIMUM PERIOD
  • Existing members can recommend a friend and choose a free DVD to keep
  • Watch trailers, short films and interviews on the in-movies web channel
  • In-movies Ltd has been operating for 3 years and is one of the UK's fastest growing new-media & e-commerce companies
  • Coming Soon - hundreds of feature films to watch and download online.
    Or even better, concentrate on Switcher :-).
    Nik