RE: Windows network advice required (plus Tim decides to install some CAT5!)

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Windows network advice required (plus Tim decides to install some CAT5!)
  • From: "Timothy Morris" <timothy.morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 15:36:34 +0100

Certainly possible Tony (I’ve just had a quick try using built in XP networking and it is pretty simple to set up both at the client and server end.) It would however be preferable to have a local connection for bandwidth reasons. I often just bung a CD in the drive on my machine when I want to install software (using terminal services) on one of the clients.

Tim