3145 - Computer Temperature Data Logger

Hi Guys,

      Anyone got one of these 4 way Dallas Temperature Data Loggers
form quasurelectonics. If so I have just ordered one and was wondering
what people use as the logger software.

      What I want to do is the following and if people can suggest
what software I need that would be great.

I have a 10" pool in the garden, which I have built a heater for, mark
3, and have also be playing with solar heating. Noting to technical
basically a standard central heating rad painted mat black. I have also
made my own heat exchanger to extract the heat for the circulating
water. I intend to attach this to the pool so I can heat it using the
sun.

To start with I want to measure the temp of the Pool and  the water in
the rad and plot them so I can see how often the solar heat water is
above the pool. I can them automate the vales so that water only leave
the pool if it is going to get heated, and not if it's going to heat the
rad.

Sorry if it a long post.

Regards,

Paul