From: Brian Reynolds
Sent: 16 June 2002 12:23
To: Ukha_D (E-mail)
Subject: [ukha_d] SBS Roaming Profile

I have just performed MS Critical updates and W2K updates on my SBS 200
Server and one of my W2K workstations and now I can not log on using my
roaming profile!

I could before I performed these updates but I can not find what has
"stopped" working.

I have checked the services, had a look at the security side and all
"looks" okay, can any kind member point me in the right direction as I
have spent hours trying to sort this...

Thanks,

B. "always assuming my mail is working"

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to